It is worth making a stronger and more durable combination of carbon fiber composite material.
Carbon fiber composite products are limited by their compression strength. It is compression strength that has decisive effect on the design of rod. We cannot overcome the breaking of rod without reinforcement of carbon fiber.
To solve this problem, it must be created a resin with high concentration of uniformly dispersed nanoparticles makes a stronger composite. Matrix Resin Technology, these nanoparticles are so tiny, they can uniformly surround and support the carbon fibers, significantly increasing the shear modulus of the resin, and effectively delaying the micro buckling of the carbon fibers.
Prepreg with Matrix Resin technology feature revolutionary proprietary resin systems containing nano-sized spheres of silica, so small, they are able to flow between individual filaments of carbon fiber, creating a matrix of strength throughout the entire composite. The resulting material is not only incredibly strong and durable, but also lighter in weight and more responsive.
Producing stronger, lighter and more sturdy composite material with reinforced resin matrix is the most important element to complete the form of improved ‘carbon fiber prepreg’ (Preimpregnated Materials, sheet product of the Matrix pre-impregnated carbon fiber) that has curing temperature of 120C.
JS company combined reliable material and our new technology and made the “N-series” of BIXOD. We put an eager desire of all fishermen in these rods. You can experience the new world of powerful lightness.
Bixod N A4 Series is an ambitious flagship model for saltwater lure fishing.
Featuring Powerlux, the most appropriate material for marine environment, and years of experience and the knowledge of sea lures from JS Company.
1. Blank material: Ultra highly modulous carbon(46 tons) + Silica Nano Matrix Resin Prepreg
Abandoned 46 tons ultra high modulus material for saltwater lure blank is now combined with Powerlux and upgraded with tough strength on top of elesticity sensitivity.
2. Blank structure (mechanism):
- HEXA CROSS CONSTRUCTION: It combines hyper – elastic 4 axis cloths to the helical core construction. It strengths the instant power and reduces the loss of power which comes from the performance of the rod.
It realizes the equal distribution of stress on all sides of the rod and resists well against the stress. The rod will give you the accurate casting. You can handle the rod as you want during casting, hookset and fighting.
- Supermicro high-density carbon method (SHD) applied: designed closer to the pure carbon.
SHD is a high performance method which eliminates the wasted space of interlayer from multi materials and reduces unnecessary resin to increase power and lightness.
- Applied Fuji titanium KR Guide Concept.
Maximizing power, sensitivity, accurate casting, and long casting to meet shore angler’s needs.
Lightweight and unchanging titanium frame from "KR" guide system does not interfere with Powerlux Blank’s advantages but maximizes power, sensitivity, and castability.
- Applied rubber material E.V.A grip to a fishing rod for the first time in Korea to increase hand feel and to lower fatigue.
- Featuring two-tone aluminum anodizing technology.
- Reel seat: Fuji VSS Pearl finish reel seat.
- Featuring high-quality hard case for optimal portability, storage, water-proof, and moisture-proof.